Time Warp

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last night, I suddenly woke up in the middle of night and trying to remember what's so special about 16 December.

December 16th, 2012. It was 1 AM.
We were sitting in Angkringan Yogyakarta (the true angkringan near Tugu), instead of going back to hotel. Felt the twilight came from road lights. Realized that tomorrow we would have final exam in Depok.

December 16th, 2012. It was 3 PM.
We were ready to touch Jakarta, once again. My sister had been waiting in station, for congratulating me, winning the big competition in her own campus. I still couldn't believe that we won, we won, for the first time, for the first try.

December 16th, 2012. It was 8 PM.
I was sitting in front of my desk, seeing the certificate of winning once again. Promise to myself to do something more bigger than this. What I didn't know at that time, now I have reach that dream. And I will, I will always be a professional dream catcher since that day.

December 16th, 2012. It was 10 PM.
I was laying in bed. I whispered to God and thanked Him,
that I had you both there by my side.

*On behalf of Gadjah Mada Business Case Competition, may God bless your event, once again.
For duo economist who always cheer me up no matter how hard it was,
thank you for coming in my life, change me into a braver one, ever.
God bless your final exam, dears :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let's give me a feedback!